Sunday, October 21, 2007

Finally, finally getting started with our project!

I ordered the ladybug larvae today! I can't believe that it is late October. Where did the months go???? My class is very active and it has taken this long for us to start to settle down. I know I am being unrealistic with the approach of Halloween. This seems to take over everything else.
We are also having visitors this week for a district program called FOCUS ON RESULTS. Basically it is taking an area of the curriculum and trying to improve in that area. We've chosen Reading Comprehension. We are studying about Best Practices and then we are choosing a few of them to implement in our classrooms. This is our second year in the program. Needless to say, we've been busy trying to have something to display in all of our classrooms.
I am ready to start working on our project about Ladybugs. The ladybugs should arrive this week and then we're off!

1 comment:

S McPherson said...

We are all feeling like time is flying! We'll be anxious to see your ladybug projects.